Outdoor Living offers the name brand fabrics you know and love. Our custom cushions and pillows are made with your choice of Sunbrella, Outdura If you need a cushion made with a fabric that is not listed here on our site, contact us and we will see if it’s available. Most of these notable fabrics are 100% solution dyed acrylic and that
This guarantees top-level functionality, outstanding UV protection with UPF of 50 and an amazing textile feel. Colors resist fading and mildewing and are water repellent.
means they are mildew resistant, water repellent, stain resistant, soil resistant, and UV protective making them great for outdoors or indoors. Options including banding, cording, ties and buttons are available to customize your cushions along with choosing from a great selection of cushion fillings.
We have beach umbrellas, patio umbrellas, market umbrellas, so we have a size and style to meet your needs. We can also customize each of these umbrellas with options like add a valance, add a vent, valance style options, double vent, alternating panels, fire retardant, and logos to name a few.
email@example.com or 910-462-2455
Things to look for in an Umbrella purchase…
- Vent – top flap to allow air through
- Frame Color
- Bottom Pole style
- Construction material aluminum, wood, fiberglass
- Fabric color
- Fabric type – Outdura, Sunbrella, etc.
- Alternating Color panels
- Tilt or No-Tilt
- Shape – square, octagonal, etc.
- What’s it going to be used for?
- Where’s it going to be used?
- Where’s it going to be stored?
THANK YOU for shopping
We're here to provide you with the best quality custom umbrellas and cushions at the most reasonable prices with an emphasis on customer service.
- Cushions & pillows: 3-4 weeks
- Umbrellas: 2-3 weeks: Without logos or graphics: 3-4 weeks with umbrellas with logos or graphics
- Times are subject to change through the season
- RUSH is available. There will be a 30% RUSH FEE on umbrellas and a 50% RUSH FEE on cushions. Email or call if you need it sooner.
Outdoorlivingyourway.com open all year Mon-Fri 10am-5pm /
Sat 9-3 (Mar-Sept) / Sun 11-4 After Easter thru Aug / Closed
Mother's & Father's Day / Closed July 4 & Labor Day / Call
or see Facebook for Thanksgiving & Christmas
If you are interested in any options or products that are not
listed here on our website please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us through our
Contact page or call 919-975-7414 and ask for a customer service representative. Our
OUTDOOR LIVING store located at
6321 Andrew Jackson Hwy, Laurel Hill, NC 28351
offers additional products & services. Come see us!
Posted in Umbrella
Proper cleaning and care for your umbrella will extend the life of your beloved beach or patio umbrella.
The first step in cleaning your umbrella is understanding it’s parts. There is the frame, consisting of five main components, and the cover, our company refers to this as a skin. Knowing these parts can help you later down the road should you need replacement parts.
Cleaning The Frame
As we mentioned before the frame consists of five main components. These components are:
· Vertical pole, either center pole or offset
· Lower hub which is the part that moves up and down the vertical pole and holds together the small ribs
· Upper hub, which holds together the top of the long ribs
· Ribs (usually 8 ribs), which have a long rib connecting to the top hub and a short rib connecting to the runner hub
· Finial, which is the crown that screws into the top of the patio umbrella